Baby Crawling Shoes
Size:6-9Months | Color:Khaki
Designed and Packaged in Canada Baby Crawling Shoes 2 Sizes: 6 - 9 Months or 9 - 12 Months Baby Details: Suitable for babies entering the crawling stage, usually between 6 to 12 months of age Designed and Packaged in Canada by Organic Cotton. Designed in Canada Quality Testing in Canada Packaging in Canada Place of Production: China The Importance of Crawling When babies learn to crawl, they are developing a sense of independence by learning to explore on their own. After learning to crawl, babies can then decide where to go, signaling the early signs of decision-making skills. The muscles are being strengthened in preparation for walking and the baby is using their limbs on either side of the body to develop bilateral coordination. Crawling plays an important role in baby's development. Crawling before walking is essential for babies in terms of their development. Make sure your baby is crawling in comfort with our Organic Cotton Crawling Shoes for your newborn baby. Crawling helps your children strengthen their shoulder and hand muscles. It also helps them learn to develop hand-eye coordination for the first time. Therefore, crawling will assist children in future reading, writing, and physical activities. Crawling also helps children process information in both their right and left sides of the brain, which enhances future learning. With the delicacy of their skin, babies are most vulnerable to health risks regarding pesticides. While synthetic cotton is heavily contaminated with pesticides, organic cotton is 100% eco-friendly and does not contain any pesticides. This footwear is designed to protect your baby's delicate skin from potential pesticides and other harmful residues they might encounter on their adventures, which is especially helpful if your baby is crawling outside.
- Designed and Packaged in Canada by Organic Cotton
- Suitable for babies entering the crawling stage, usually between 6 to 12 months of age
- Made with 100% Organic Cotton. There is no residue of chemical pesticides during production and it does not induce allergies, asthma, eczema or atopic dermatitis. Non-stimulating cotton is very suitable for young, tender skin.
- Build Up and Improve your Baby Physical Development by start crawling also helps children process information in both their right and left sides of the brain, which enhances future learning.
- Help your Baby to Explore the world from Crawling. As your baby starts learning to crawl, the basic movements is developing your baby arms, legs, feet or the entire body.